You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation is complete. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder many of these emails tend to end up there.
You can download the Yodel app on your phone and log into your Yodel account; this app will sync with your reservation and serve as a digital wallet. You will need to create an account to link your passes, please ensure you enter a cell phone number when creating the account - if you check out as a guest the following will not work. To link your pass:
- Download the Yodel application from the Google Play (Android/Samsung/etc.) or App Store (iPhone).
- Tap Account in the bottom right-hand corner and tap the yellow Login button to enter the phone number you used when creating an account.
- You will receive a activation code via text message that will link your account to the app.
- Once linked, you will be returned to the Account screen with your information present, tap the menu item labeled Linked Accounts and choose GLOUCESTER.
- You will be prompted to enter a 6-character code. This code can be found in a green box on the website version when you are logged into your account.
- Once entered, your account will be linked, and passes will show up in the middle section labeled Wallet.