The Gloucester City Clerk’s office is currently recruiting registered voters to work as election workers on Election Day as well as to be placed on the reserve list to fill in during emergencies when scheduled workers are not able to report for work at their assigned precinct.
- Must be a registered voter in the State of Massachusetts
- Ability to work a long day (roughly 6:00AM-9:00PM, depending on position)
- Sit and/or stand for long periods of time; bend, stoop, and reach
- Ability to lift heavy objects including ballot bags and machines
- Ability to read, perform basic math functions and fill out forms with neatness and accuracy
Election workers will earn between $85.00 - $112.50 for a half-day shift and between $170.00 - $225.00 for a full day shift (pay dependent upon position).
Interested persons are encouraged to reach out to the City Clerk’s Office for more information.
City Clerk’s Office
9 Dale Avenue
Gloucester, MA 01930