Operations Manager Public Services, Trash/Recycling
Ph: (978) 281-9785
Fx: (978) 281-3896
Monday - Thursday
7:30am - 4:00pm
7:30am - 12:30 pm
The City of Gloucester offers weekly curbside trash and recycling for single family – multi family (4 apt. max) residences.
- Place Trash and Recyclables on curb no later than 7:00 a.m.
- All trash must be in official City of Gloucester purple bags.
- Bags are sold in packets of 5 (some locations sell single bags) at several local convenience and grocery stores.(Large bags are $2.25 each - 33 gallons / Small bags are $1.25 each - 13 gallon kitchen size )
- Trash in any other bag will not be picked up.
- Bag must be closed and tied.
- Closed city-designated bags can be placed curbside either IN or OUT of your trash barrel.
- Bags and/or barrels cannot weigh more than 50 pounds