Go To Search
Click to Home

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I dispose of a television or a computer monitor?
2. Whom do I call if I have a problem with my STEP sewer system?
3. Whom do I call if there is a problem with my City-maintained Grinder sewer system?
4. Whom do I contact if my trash and/or recycling was not picked up?
5. Why is my water brown and what can I do?
6. How do I dispose of alkaline and rechargable batteries?
7. There is a pothole on my street; whom do I contact?
8. Will chloramines affect the way I treat my swimming pool?
9. How does chloramines affect fish, reptiles, amphibians, crustaceans, and pets?
10. Does letting the water sit for a few days remove chloramines from tanks or pond water?
11. Can I use chloraminated water to prepare my baby's formula?
12. What can I do at home to help reduce fats, oils, and grease (FOG) from entering the sewer system?

Home     Contact Us     Documents     Pay Bills     Departments     Translate     Sitemap     Accessibility     Employment     Copyright     Powered by CivicPlus