SCOPE: The walk in freezer at O’Maley School is in need of repair. The repairs are to be completed during April School vacation April 18, 2017 through April 21, 2017.
The dimensions of the unit are approx. 118” L x 101” W x 89”H. It is a room that has been insulated, a custom door added and the refrigeration equipment installed.
The door is currently a Jamolite Cold Storage Door.
The fan within the unit is a Dunham-Bush, Model B, #EG1585
1. Remove existing equipment inside walk in freezer
2. Remove old insulation on walls and ceiling and replace with new Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
3. Pipe and wire unit
4. Wire LED light , located inside unit
5. Hang evaporator inside unit
6. Start up and ensure proper operation