Go To Search
Click to Home
How do I file a claim against the City?
If you are claiming that the city is responsible for damage to your personal property or for personal injuries, you may fill out a claim form and send it to the Legal Department. It will then be forwarded to the insurance company for the City, who will then determine whether the City is liable for any damages incurred.Claim Form

Legal Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a claim against the City?
2. Whom do I contact regarding landlord / tenant disputes, domestic issues, private property disputes, etc.?

Home     Contact Us     Documents     Pay Bills     Departments     Translate     Sitemap     Accessibility     Employment     Copyright     Powered by CivicPlus