Go To Search
Img Rain 36°F
Click to Home
How do I get a mooring?
You need to file an application with the Harbormaster, 19 Harbor Loop, located next to the Coast Guard Station. Applications are accepted year round. Call 978 282 3012 for additional information.


Show All Answers

1. When is the best time to transit the Annisquam River and Blynman Canal?
2. Is there a fee for using the pump-out boat, and when can I use it?
3. How do I get a mooring?

Home     Contact Us     Documents     Pay Bills     Departments     Translate     Sitemap     Accessibility     Employment     Copyright     Powered by CivicPlus